- Style:Automatic machinery, 25.5 mm , Ms.
- Material:18k Gold - Steel
PriceProvide accurate prices,
- Price is the official media, the public price is for reference only , please go to your local store to discuss the transaction price .
- Movement Type:Cal.L595
- Produced Manufacturer:Longines
- Based movement :ETA 2000-1
- Calibre:19.4 mm
- Movement thickness:3.6 mm
- Vibration frequency :Oscillation frequency 28800 per hour
- Number of jewels:20
- Power reserve:40 hours
- Diameter:25.5 mm
- Case Thickness :7 mm
- Case material:18k Gold - Steel
- Color of the dial :Silver
- Shape of the dial :Round
- Watches Mirror Material :Scratch-resistant sapphire crystal glass
- Strap Color:Goldsmith
- Strap:18k Gold - Steel
- Clasp type:Butterfly double snaps
- Clasp material:18k Gold - Steel
- Back through :Back through
- Water depth:30 m
Case : Round stainless steel and 18K yellow gold case , scratch-resistant sapphire crystal . Transparent sapphire crystal case back .
Dimensions: 25.50 mm . Water-resistant to 3 bar ( 30 m ) .
Movement : L595 self-winding mechanical movement , 28,800 vibrations per hour , 40 hours power reserve .
Functions: hours, minutes , seconds , date display at 3 o'clock ... All
1832 Swiss Auguste Agassiz in Saint-Imier watch business began operation , and later his nephew Ernest Francillon continue to expand their business , and in 1866 in Switzerland LesLongines opened a watch factory . 1867 Francillon registered "Longines" company , Longines brand was born , ... More >>
- Began in 1867